Sunday, September 10, 2017

Silver Lake

Recently I was feeling particularly adventurous and wanted to get out of the house (probably more NEEDED to get out of the house than feeling adventurous, really) and was in need of mountains, so we set out for Silver Lake. It was an almost perfect day. The kids LOVED it and were super good until they got tired and neither of them wanted to walk anymore. Haha. Oh, and we had a little moment of chaos when we stopped for a nursing break and trying to get going again. Unfortunately we didn't make it around the whole loop (would have seen some moose, it sounds like), but we did see a deer, some ducks and a few squirrels and we all had fun and totally enjoyed being outside.






This video makes me smile...






I just love this picture so much.
This girl LOVES to play in the dirt!



And her scuz face is pretty great.


Greta wants to pee like Harvey
Another dirt playing break




I have no idea. But Harvey started it and Greta copies everything he does...so there you go.
This picture does NOT do the mess justice AT ALL. But we stopped at Wendy's on the way home because I had mentioned it in passing and Harvey did not forget. I should have gone to one closer to home and then not given Greta hers at first, but she was freaking out and got her mini frosty and ate it in the car seat and made a HUGE mess. Mostly in her hair and the buckles. Bad idea. I think it's mostly cleaned up and there isn't any residual stickiness that I have noticed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment