Sunday, October 1, 2017

Misc September

This miscellaneous post will not be as picture heavy as a summer's worth of random pictures :) I think I've finally figured out a system that will work for those and doing it monthly will be much better for me. 

Harvey's gingerbread man he made at preschool

He helped me make puppy dog pal puppets

Playing with magic bead things that grow in water and feel really cool
Labor day swim party at Mimi and Papa's pool. Too soon after baby for me to get in, but the kids had fun and G actually swam a little more than I expected she would without me. She used her puddle jumper for the first time and did good with it but didn't feel too comfortable with it. She needs a little more practice.












Sick baby cuddles

Afternoon Pie Face break



Feeding Harvey the duck too
Tanner took Harvey one evening to an open house at Carson's fire station. He had a blast. And Tanner was awesome for taking and sending me pictures!





 Even got to get Cold Stone after!
Blue towel from Grammy!
We went with my parents, Kathryn and her friend and Laura's crew to the last Bee's game of the season. We actually got to ride the train because the line wasn't forever long. But it was a crazy hot day. And both kids decided they were gonna start getting sick that day - which turned out to be the beginning of hand foot and mouth. Miserable. So we had a bit of a rough go. Greta was on fire. Harvey was whiney (not a complaint - he was cause he felt sick and I felt bad for him) and he fell asleep there. And we got a little nervous about the tiny babes in that crazy heat.





Looks happy for not feeling good 
No one wanted to walk so he took everything/one while I carried Lottie




Oh, Harvey...hahaha


Love this crew 
Sometimes I make Harvey tickle my back to earn watching a show on TV. He gets pretty annoyed by it. I told him it was a nice service to do it and it was good exercise when he was complaining about it. He said "I hate this exercise". Haha. I'm just starting him young because he, and all the kids are going to be earning spare change by doing this - and they need to know how to do it right!


A rare moment when Lottie is laying awake and content ;)

Girls night with the Nieder's. Berrie met us as we were getting done with our pedicures. Then we went to Blue Lemon and got ice cream sandwiches at Baked Bear. It was really quite fun! We made tentative plans to keep it a more consistent tradition to get together. Hopefully we can make that happen!

More Harvey sleep pics because I love them

TV has been a lifesaver for me in the late maternity and early newborn phase of life. 

Pet store while Harvey was at preschool and we were waiting for Deseret Book to open 

A little family night out. Played around Farmington - watching fountains, playing at the park and getting Baked Bear again - I didn't want my family to miss out on the goodness, ok?



On the way down to my parents the night before our bounce house party, we stopped to visit Carson at the fire station. Harvey LOVES it every time and Greta got pretty excited about the big truck this time too! Thanks Carson!




Loving their little sister!


Broken legs...sad
It really has just been recently that these two have started becoming such good friends. They play together so well (most of the time) and hang out together for long stretches without requesting my presence, which is slightly sad, but really nice considering Lottie's neediness and the rest of the household needs. Plus I think it's just precious seeing them play so cute.

Sleeping at my mom's and stealing her bed






First time running in the rain and splashing in puddles and having popsicle stick races



No comments:

Post a Comment