Sunday, October 22, 2017

Stod Halloween Party

Yay for another successful annual Stoddard Halloween party! We all dressed up (Tanner and I struggled with costumes and last minute decided T would just get some shirts and shorts from Fed Ex. Ha. Pretty lame of us, but I thought they turned out good), made homemade pizza's, and celebrated Austin and Shane's b-days. Way fun!







Cousins! Noah - almost 1, Clara and Lottie - 2.5 weeks apart. Lottie looks so big in this pic!

Festivity thanks to pinterest - and it sure didn't look as good as what I saw but that's pretty typical of anything I try to duplicate :)

Cutest fish ever








Birthday boys

We put the kids to bed there because we decided to stay the night and we played some games. I lost both and my dad won both, which is terribly abnormal for both of us :) haha. We slept over and hung out the next day. My dad had rake a TON of leaves and put them in the back by the terrace and let the kids jump off into them. Harvey got really into that and loved it. Greta loved it too, but with a little more help :) I took a million pictures (only half are posted here), but I just love fall, and the leaves, and my kids in leaves, so there wasn't another option but to have a lot of one activity.


Matchy matchy cousins squared
















They happy me






No comments:

Post a Comment