Saturday, March 30, 2019

Birthday Sleepovers

I love this tradition my parents started a bit over a year ago. They take the kids around their birthday for a sleepover and activity (and toy :)) It was all set up for Harvey to go this weekend and my dad got called acutely out of town for work. Harvey couldn't be persuaded to wait, knowing that it was supposed to happen, so my mom ended up taking him Thursday night. They went to see Lego Movie 2 that night. The next day they did their shopping and ate at chick-fil-a and went to Discovery Gateway. He had SO much fun!

















And since they were a little behind, and everyone's schedule worked out, when she dropped Harvey off after his date, she picked up Greta and just kept on partying. They ate at Zupas and she got to pick out her toy. The next morning they picked up my dad from the airport and went swimming. Then she got her nails did and fell asleep mid manicure :)



















The kids still talk about their sleepovers (Harvey about last years too). It is SUCH a fun thing for them and I love so much the bonding they get with my parents. Greta was PRETTY upset she had to come back to our house. We are so lame in comparison :)


No comments:

Post a Comment