Saturday, March 9, 2019

Disney on Ice

Greta obviously has been really into princesses lately. I saw that Disney on Ice was coming and wondered if she would maybe like it. I debated about going and then mentioned it to my mom and she got really excited about it so we decided to make a little girl date out of it. It did not disappoint. We ALL loved it!

I think she LOVED it being just her. Her only request was ice cream. She got spoiled!



She was ENTRANCED the entire time. She LOVED it. She squealed and danced and pointed and as soon as intermission started she said she was ready to watch again.






I thought it was so fun. I didn't lots of pictures of the performance - because look at these ones - not really good. But there was some scenes from Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, Cinderella and Moana. They did a great job with all of it. Moana was my favorite. Greta loves Belle. My mom and I had never been so it was a super fun first for all of us!




She requested we take a picture of her by that tree and that's how she posed and could she be any more adorable?! She looks too grown up!




I wasn't going to get her anything but Tanner said I should. And she did ask for something and didn't pick out the most expensive crappy thing ;) Although the latch broke in the car. Love the rip off crap.




She was worn out and did NOT want her jacket on her walking back and a bit grumpy  - but she still will work the camera!



No comments:

Post a Comment