Thursday, March 7, 2019

Harmon's Cooking School

I got a little surprise in the mail a couple of months ago. It was a print off showing a cooking class that my dad purchased for my mom and sisters and I. So fun and nice of him! The day finally arrived and Julie bailed so my dad got to come! It was SO. MUCH. FUN! Just hanging out with the crew and eating good food! They had a killer cheese board that I had to pig out on. And then we watched a little demo about all the delicious Indian food we were going to prep and eat. And then we got to work :)









We made curried lentils, chicken tikka masala, breaded cauliflower and naan. And then they had theeeeee best rice with pistachios and currants and other sweet delicious things and flavors. I was dying over that rice.






Bon appetite! Man. So good. And Heather had a selfie stick and we went wild with that and all the pictures. Who takes this many pictures of a cooking class? Stoddard's do. Thanks so much dad! That was awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment