Sunday, November 17, 2013

5 o'clock

I certainly wasn't awake at 5 am so this is all about the pm. 
Just about missed it. I am at work and I was seeing someone with an elbow pain. And then it was 5. And this is how happy I looked at 5. 

5 o'clock means only 5 more hours until I am done for the day. And then that means only ONE more day till vacation. 5x2 days worth of vacation. That will be 12 days worked out of 13 and 90 hrs in the last 8 days. It seemed like a good idea at the time I signed up for it. It stopped sounding like a good idea at about day 4. But honestly - for as much as I've been here at work it hasn't nearly been as bad as I was expecting. It's been relatively slow and time has passed relatively quickly. So I really can't complain. I just am so so very excited to go to Utah. I need some down time and family time!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! You deserve a great vacation after working so hard :) Safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete