Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Communication

We had a shower with Tanner's side of the family. And I have tons of pictures from it, but on my camera. And I didn't bring my computer to load them on to. So maybe I'll have to add them later. But it was great. There was some awesome communicating with nieces and nephews and extended family we rarely see. We got so much great stuff. Everyone is just so generous and nice and I feel overwhelmed with how kind people are. It was a wonderful evening and I'm pooped! 

Here are some fun pictures:
















 Like I said, we had GREAT helpers :)   It was actually a little chaotic.  Ten little hands helping to open and anxious to hand me the next present, so it was a whirlwind of kids and paper and bows and cards and gifts.  Wouldn't have had it any other way.  Thank you EVERYONE!!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment