Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Music

I really, really love music. Tanner and I don't necessarily share the same taste in music which is fine. We're both expanding our horizons. He is loving life with the new/old record player he inherited from his uncle and going through a bunch of his old vinyl he's had stored for years. I actually really dig the sound of it too! 
Pandora and satellite radio are two of my favorite things right now :) This is another kind of music that makes me so happy:
Sure not a concert pianist by any means but I love playing the piano. It makes me happy. It de-stresses me. I had this piano at school and would often play before exam days or just any school days while waiting for all the roomies to be ready. Thanks to my grandma for letting me steal this from her. It has been put to very good use. And will hold me over till I can get a baby grand someday in my someday house! 

2 comments:

  1. You have blogged more in November than any other month this year! You are a record breaker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you played. That is AWESOME. SO SO SO looking forward to seeing you in another 10 days!!!! Woot!!! Woot!!!

    ReplyDelete