Thursday, November 14, 2013

Eating

So I forgot my phone at work today. It was a sad time. I couldn't even take pictures of all the things I ate. Devastating huh? Well. I could now because I just ate leftovers and I still have several days worth of the same thing in the fridge. I love leftovers. I'll tell you a little secret that might gross you out. But I do that regularly on here so what's new? I will eat leftovers well past a week old. If it smells fine and doesn't taste rotten I'll eat it. As much as I love to cook, I also love not cooking. And leftovers are great. I also have serious problems with wasting food so I will eat most anything rather than throw it away. All my eating issues are a completely different story though. 
Don't worry. I am eating this now. Gotta take a picture of me eating something right!?
And there was only that much left so I don't even feel bad about it. And I will say that one of the many things I am loving about pregnancy is not giving myself severe guilt over what I eat. I'm sure I could eat a little healthier but I don't think I'm doing too bad. And even though pregnancy shouldn't be an excuse to eat like crap, it is nice to allow myself to indulge here and there without beating myself up over it for a week after. There will be plenty of time for guilt and strictness after baby comes. For now...I'll enjoy eating my ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment