Thursday, November 28, 2013

I am grateful for...

The easier question would be what am I not grateful for. The list would be a lot shorter. I'm not really gonna make a list of either though. I do love this time of year. It is special and magical and it's been so awesome to have had all this time to spend with family. But one thing I've been trying to do more in my life is be sincerely grateful for all the good things - big and little - that happen on a daily basis. Not just one day or one month or one season. Always. Makes me feel happier and helps make the short list of harder things not so prominent. Ya know? Too cheesy? Maybe. But it's still true :) 
Regardless, we have had a great day with great food and great times. It kinda feels like Christmas cause we did a bunch of our Niederhauser traditions that usually happen on Christmas Eve. It was nice of everyone to switch it up so we could participate. 
And despite what I just said, I am SO grateful for family. For Tanner, my family and his family. I think we both scored all the way around!


No comments:

Post a Comment